A totally unique development that offers buyers the freedom to choose their own furnishing and style for their apartment
- Prices from just £130,169
- 8% minimum NET returns p.a. assured for 7 years
- 3% interest is paid on deposits during the building phase
- Apartments are high spec and offer many services and facilities for residents
- Services include booking/reservations, laundry, housekeeping and city advice for guests
- 24 hr concierge
- Within 7 mins to Duke Street station and 20 mins to Glasgow airport
- 62 Car parking spaces and on-site cafe and gymnasium
- Rent guaranteed through Insurance
- 7 nights free stay
- Completion due 4th quarter 2018
- Excellent payment terms
Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland and is ranked “Top European City of the Future 2016/17”. The city is one of Europe’s largest student cities with a demand for serviced apartments, with some of the highest student rents in the UK, more than Manchester, London, Oxford and Cambridge. Having an unique 80,000 strong student market to accommodate of which 60,000 are in need of new accommodation annually.
Glasgow attracted £5.27 billion of commercial property investment in the past decade, ranking 1st in Scotland and 3rd for investment outside London.
FIRST 20 ALREADY RESERVED. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW!
Prices start at £130,169 for a two bedroom apartment. Yields from 8% here as the rental market is so strong due to the proximity to the station. 8% net p.a assured for 7 years
Scotland’s largest City and the UK’s third fastest property price growing location. Glasgow also ranks as the number 1 UK city for BTL by yields…
Due to the shortage of property in Glasgow, there is an average of 8 buyers bidding on any property resulting in properties selling for over 15% of the asking price.
Glasgow has also attracted £5.27 billion of commercial property investment in the past decade, ranking 1st in Scotland and 3rd for investment outside London.
And is one of Europe’s largest student cities with a huge demand for serviced apartments.
Centrally located in Glasgow City just 20 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from the Famous home of Celtic Football club, which attracts 60,000 supporters on match day. It’s also on the door step of the UK’s second largest shopping centre.
This is a Financial Breakdown based on a Two Bedroom Apartment
|Purchase Price from:||£130,169|
|Deposit Amount from:||£34,792|
|Rental Yield:||8% net|