Berlin K55 Mitte District
- Fully Furnished – Prices from just €170,000
- Located in the heart of Berlin
- Selection of high specification 1 & 2 bed apartments
- Berlin is an undervalued property market – 66% lower than in London
- Huge rental market
- Recent growth exceeds 10% PA
- Liberal tax regime
- 50% finance at low interest rates – 3% subject to status
Berlin is a major capital city where you can buy at less than a third of the cost of London and is a booming market with significant increases in property prices over the past 2-3 years and substantial growth predicted in the future. PwC produce an annual report and have predicted that Berlin will be the top European city for investment in 2016. This is based on its fast growing young population and reputation as a major technology centre.
Located in Mitte which means ‘Middle’ in English this is the most central district in Berlin and very close to all other major areas. Mitte is the main historic centre of Berlin and is also where most of the main tourist attractions of the city are located including the Brandenburg Gate, Museum Island and Potsdamer Platz. Transport links are excellent with Ostbanhof station only a 10 minute walk away.
Residents can experience a diverse range of leisure, shopping and cultural activities in the immediate neighbourhood, particularly in Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain. These include O2 World – Germany’s largest event arena, well-known clubs and like Berghain and Tresor as well as bars, restaurants, market halls, the Badeschiff floating swimming pool, flea markets and brand name stores. New green spaces have also been opened up with the new riverside path along the Spree.
There is currently a shortfall of 15,000 homes per year needed in Berlin which has helped to produce a 10% increase in prices in 2015 alone. Famous for its arts and culture, science, education and politics the government of Germany is based in Berlin and there is a sharply rising population which is expected to increase by 50,000 people annually.
- Europe’s Number 1 investment destination for 2016
- Undervalued property market with strong potential for both rental and capital growth
- Capital city of Germany and one of Europes strongest economies
- World city of culture, politics, media, science and education
- Growing young population with shortfall of 15,000 housing units annually
- Huge rental market with city centre vacancy rates close to 0%
- New international airport due to open in 2017